Want a PR boost for your game, then the best approach these days is to get someone to make a movie for you. This summers movie game tie in continues with Pacific Rim. In Pacific Rim the movie mankind battles against giant Godzilla like monsters by building giant fighting robots. The game comes from Reliance Games who specialised in this kind of licensed title.
For once this one isn’t an endless runner, instead taking a combat format similar to Infinity Blade. Combat consists of fighting using swipes and taps in an reaction environment, not real fighting. With over 30 missions there is lots of content and decent enough graphics by mobile standards.
If you are a Mech fan you’ll be glad to know you can select from five different Jaeger machines seen in the movie. Upgrades and further customisations are also featured.
Pacific Rim is an all-new action fighting game inspired by the Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures film from acclaimed filmmaker Guillermo del Toro. Piloting weaponized robots known as Jaegers, Earth’s defenders must train their jockeys from rookie to ace in a Story Mode or challenge themselves to last as long as they can against waves of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, in Survival Mode. Do you have the skill to survive these battles? Time is short—so start building your lethal combat skills and weapons today or the world will pay the price!
• Story Mode: Play over 30 levels and challenge monstrous creatures in intense combat inspired by the motion picture.
• Survival Mode: Can you defend humanity from an endless wave of Kaiju? See how skilled you are with your
• Command up to five different Jaegers with custom equipment and technology.
• Upgrade your Jaegers and weapons to dominate the battlefield.
• Discover and research new technology to increase your armor, power and speed.
• The game explores the Pacific Rim universe with new events, Jaegars, and Kaiju not fully revealed in