The Summer of movie tie-in games on mobile continues with Monsters University the prequel to Pixars fantastic Monsters Inc.. I must say the endless runner is getting tiring – get some imagination Disney!
The Google Play version contains two games – Catch Archie and Toxicity Challenge. In Catch Archie players must catch Archie the scare pig a rival schools Fear Tech mascot. The game is an runner format with the usual swipes to jump and duck. On the plus side this takes place over thirty stages. Toxicity Challenge takes a similar format and lets players race against the clock in thirty additional stages.
• Get a hold of Archie the Scare Pig, the squealing mascot of Monsters University’s rival school, Fear Tech, in this thrilling game!
• Chase Archie in 30 exciting stages, and tire him out to win each stage!
• Swipe to jump, slide, and dodge tricky obstacles throughout campus!
• Compete in the first scare game event of the year, and put your agility skills to the test!
• Race against the clock, and run through the sewers before time runs out.
• Watch out for the stinging glow urchins that will sting and slow you down throughout all 30 stages!
Other Monstrous Features:
• Play as 3 of your favorite monsters: Mike, Sulley, and Squishy.
• Level up to unlock special power-ups!
• Find and collect Scare Cards featuring famous monsters.
• The Scare Games continue soon with FREE updates that will include more characters and new games based on the other events!